High Availability Solutions Customized for Every Customer
We take high availability to the next level by providing seamless business continuity – in the face of single and sequential failures.
Eliminate Downtime for IBM Power Systems
To help you eliminate the threat of downtime, we utilize data replication software such as MIMIX Availability for IBM i and Double-Take Availability for IBM AIX.
By harnessing layer 2 networking, our engineers provide solutions for both full and partial failover.
- Scalable, real-time data replication
- On-demand protection status reports
- Near-zero recovery time objectives (RTOs)
- Elimination of single points of failure (SPOFs)
- Minimized or eliminated downtime from any cause
- Monitoring and management by a dedicated team of engineers
- Seamless replication protecting IBM i and AIX servers using any combination of hardware, storage type or OS version on physical, virtual, or cloud platforms
IBM i and AIX Certified Engineering Team
Our engineers are IBM i and AIX experts who act as a seamless extension of your staff. Our High Availability solutions for IBM users provide organizations with the flexibility to replicate between different operating systems and storage types, in both physical and cloud-based environments.
We leverage second-to-none networking practices and automatic service migration to eliminate single points of failure (SPOFs). Whether you experience a catastrophic disaster that wipes out all of your servers, or an outage of a few critical applications, we keep ALL of your data protected, available, and actionable.
IBM Replication Gives Constant Continuity
We nearly eliminate the risk of downtime and data loss with continuous protection of your IBM systems. Real-time replication of your IBM systems gives you confidence that your data is readily available, even at a moment’s notice.
In the face of a server or storage failure, user error, or any type of disaster that could affect the efficacy of your business, we provide seamless failover for your company – 24/7.