IBM Private Cloud Hosting Means Savings & Resilience
Hosting your IBM environment (AS400, iSeries, System i, pSeries, System p, AIX) on our private cloud gives you the best value, security, and availability for your systems.
Fully Secured & Managed Hosting
While your systems are hosted on our enterprise-class private cloud, our IBM-expert engineers provide full support and disaster recovery solutions. You can easily customize your environment for scale and performance, high availability replication, data archiving and more.
Consider the time, money, and effort spent managing your own hardware. Eliminate physical hardware and operating system headaches with our secure private cloud.
We increase companies’ productivity and efficiency, allowing you to focus your efforts on your core business objectives.
- Supporting IBM i V5R4, V6R1, V7R1, V7R2 and V7R3
- Supporting IBM AIX 6.1 and 7.1
- Full engineering support and system operation
- Increased system efficiency and responsiveness
- Extensive bandwidth eliminates restrictions at the target
- Ultimate flexibility to adapt to business growth and change
- Advanced intrusion prevention systems (IPS) and secure firewalls
- Disaster recovery services included, with optional failover/replication enhancements
Focus Your Efforts Where They’re Needed Most
Minimize hardware maintenance costs and leverage Baseline’s flexible sizing options as you need, when you need it. Baseline engineers configure customized logical partitions (LPARs) with specified parameters for CPW, memory and disk storage. We grow with your requirements as needed, while you only pay for what you need.
Our IBM-certified engineers continually monitor your equipment while your users enjoy secure application access 24/7. With our extensive support for IBM Power Systems, including iSeries and AIX, your company has the freedom to allocate its resources as efficiently as possible.